8 years of prototyping and development of web applications
Labs under experiment
Micro-managing is only going to help your project that much. Over the years, we experimented various of ways for staying effective in building websites as well as managing resources.
- Sep 27 Tiny Upscaling
- Sep 23 Evil Test Driven Development
- Sep 20 Build New System with Lightweight Components
- Aug 24 Drupal Falling - How to pick a solid framework
- May 30 Being Dependent - The crying baby model in architect
- Apr 29 Active Management via Source Version Control
It takes effort in delivering business idea to customers, and we wonder if we can spend less in delivering by reducing the time of prototyping your applications.
- Sep 16 Zero Framework for Solid Development
- Aug 26 No Line Between Prototyping and Development
- Aug 22 Build Dynamic Website with Static Approach
- Aug 5 Container To the Rescue of Deployment
HTML - Language of Web
Probably the most common language used for the web. What's special about it is that the language lets you write markups to describe web content for literally any purpose.